Do you want to know how to avoid injuries in your yoga practice and keep your students safe?
Beginners come to yoga classes with the “baggage” of habitual movement patterns, physical restrictions, poor body awareness and lack of understanding of the purpose and form of postures. More experienced practitioners might have improper training or excessive mobility that causes them to “collapse” into the posture. As a result students’ bodies can bend and twist in potentially harmful ways while trying to avoid working certain areas.
In the series of webinars for YogaU online Olga shows you how to identify potential alignment mistakes that can compromise yours or your students’ safety and diminish the effectiveness of yoga poses. You will learn how to identify the most common misalignments in different poses and how to correct them.
Choose from three webinars (or take all three!)
- Avoiding Yoga Injuries — Common Alignment Mistakes in Forward Bends and Twists
- Avoiding Yoga Injuries: Common Alignment Mistakes in Backbends and Lateral Bends
- Yoga for Posture Improvement – Focus on Core Strengthening and Axial Extension
Each webinar includes:
- Two 1-hour long presentations by Olga with lots of visuals (pictures and videos) and Q and As at the end.
- Yoga Practice Video: A 40-minute yoga practice that will help you explore the topic in depth and to set your students up for success.
- Recordings of All Webinar Sessions: You will get access to the recordings of both webinar sessions (both MP3 and MP4), enabling you to go back and listen to the workshop as many times as you like.
- Transcripts of Both Sessions: With the transcripts of the sessions, you can go back and refer to particularly important passages or clarify sections you were in doubt about.